- President Vlad Spitzer W1ZP called meeting to order at 8:00pm
- Floor turned over (almost immediately) to Tim Walker W1GIG for new
Board-of-Directors nominating committee report.
- Tim gave the following slate:
Jay Kolinsky NE2Q as President
Sam Dick NV1P as VP
Marty Diamond KA1WBN as Sec’y
Jim Francoeur KC1FB (remaining on) as Treas
- The floor now being opened for nominations, Vlad Spitzer also nominated Marty for President & Paul Lourd WB2JVB for Sec’y.
- While Don Hudson KA1TZR collected ballots, Sam NV1P announced a TR switch he had put on the reflector & offered sign-up’s for all parties interested.
- After ballots were counted, Tim announced a narrow victory by Jay over Marty. After Tim’s announcement, Jay got up & said a few words.
- Jay asked for a motion to accept the minutes for Dec 2012. Motion seconded by Jim KC1FB.
- Jim then reported that the club is in good financial shape.
- 3 new guests had a chance to introduce themselves, one of which was a
yet-to-be-licensed realtor named Mike Valiante, who was interested in checking GNARC out.
- Meeting adjorned by Jay NE2Q at 8:20pm. Rest of evening devoted to socializing.
Marty Diamond, KA1WBN GNARC Secretary